UW System Libraries
When you are unable to locate an item at UW-Madison, UW-Madison faculty, staff, and students may try a UW System search to see if another System library owns it. If so, you may request the item be delivered to the campus library of your choice.
- Find the item and display its record. Be sure the item is Available. (UW System materials may not be recalled by UW-Madison patrons.)
- Click Sign In to Place Request if you haven't logged in, select your location and enter your UW-Madison NetID and last name.
- Select Place Request in the upper right.
- Select your preferred UW-Madison Pickup Location from the dropdown menu.
- You'll receive an email notification when the item(s) is ready for pick-up.
If the item is not available through the UW System search, you may want to request it by using Interlibrary Loan services or via WorldCat. Check your library privileges if you have questions about eligibility for these services.
Article & Book Delivery (Interlibrary Loan)
See Article and Book Delivery services for more information on requesting items from other UW System libraries or through Interlibrary Loan. Or contact the Interlibrary Loan Office in Memorial Library at (608) 262-1193, Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm.
See library privileges if you have questions about eligibility for these services. Or contact the Circulation Office in Memorial Library at (608) 263-7360, Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm, or via email.