[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Import Citations » CSA
Importing CSA Records into EndNote
- Click in the box to the left of desired records.
- Click PRINT,SAVE,EMAIL.
- Choose FULL FORMAT from the drop down format box.
Note: Short format will not import records correctly into EndNote.
- Click SAVE.
Save records as a text file, with the filename plus the extension .txt in
the File Name Box.
- Click on SAVE.
**If emailing records, you must then save them with a file name from your
email program before importing them into EndNote.
Importing Your Saved CSA Records into EndNote
- Open your EndNote database.
- At the menu bar select FILE and IMPORT.
- Click CHOOSE FILE and select your CSA text file.
Select CSA from the IMPORT OPTION: pull-down menu
If filter is not found in pull-down menu, click OTHER FILTERS.
- Click IMPORT.