Importing Google Scholar Records into EndNote
EndNote Web users: See EndNote Web instructions for importing Google Scholar records into your EndNote Web account.
Set Up Google Scholar Preferences
- Go to our proxied Google Scholar at http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.web/googlescholar
- Click Scholar Preferences.
- Scroll to the Bibliography Manager section.
- Click in the radio button next to Show links to import into.
- Select EndNote from the drop down menu.
- Click Save Preferences.
- Open your EndNote database.
In Google Scholar
- Conduct your search in Google Scholar.
- Click IMPORT TO ENDNOTE link associated with your desired record.
- Click OPEN at the prompt window.
- Browse to the desired EndNote library and click OPEN.
Your Google Scholar record should be imported into your EndNote Library.
Note: If your record is imported into the Ancient Text Reference Type you need the revised Generic EndNote Import filter. This is available for download at http://www.endnote.com/support/enfilters.asp. Click on FTP and save it to your EndNote Filters folder.