Import Citations » MadCat
Importing MadCat Records into EndNote
- Open EndNote.
- At the menu bar select TOOLS and click CONNECT.
- Click NEW SEARCH.
- Click University of Wisconsin-Madison
At the search box, enter your search terms and click SEARCH.
- When you use EndNote's Connection feature you are searching
MadCat with their search engine, not the typical search screen
you normally see in MadCat.
- At the CCONFIRM ONLINE SEARCH box the number of records
found will be listed. Click OK.
- Records will start appearing in the box. You may stop the search
at any time by clicking on the bottom left Pause button.
Copying MadCat Records to your EndNote database
- To copy ALL records click COPY ALL REFERENCES TO....
- Select individual titles by clicking while holding down the
Control key. Then click COPY REFERENCES.
- Select the appropriate EndNote database for transfer.
Records are then transferred. You receive no verification message.
- Close the transfer box by clicking the X in the upper right
- Click DISCARD. The records have already been transferred to
your EndNote Library.
- To see your transferred records in EndNote use the top menu
bar. Click on References and Show Selected.