Importing E-resource Quicksearch (MetaLib) Records into EndNote
- Display Quicksearch MetaLib search results in brief or full view.
- Click article title.
- Click SAVE RECORD icon at the top of the screen.
- Select CITATION MANAGER from the RECROD FORMAT drop down menu.
- Select desired option from ENCODING drop down menu.
Click OPEN if prompted. Select WEB EXPORT HELPER as the application.
- In the CHOOSE DESTINATION dialog box, select and open a library or database to receive the selected records. As soon as you open the library or database, the records will be exported.
- Click OK.
Note: You many also save the output as a file. You can then import the data to EndNote using the REFMAN RIS filter.