Import Citations » Proquest
Importing Proquest Records into EndNote
Direct Export from Proquest
- View records from
the RESULTS LIST.
- Mark records and click EXPORT.
- Click EXPORT DIRECTLY TO PROCITE, ENDNOTE, OR REFERENCE MANAGER. Records
will be automatically exporting into the EndNote library of your choice.
Save ProQuest Records for later transfer
- Select DOWNLOAD IN A FORMAT COMPATIBLE WITH PROCITE, ENDNOTE....
- Select FILE and SAVE AS .
- Identify your disk drive and filename plus the extension .txt (plain
text) in the File Name Box.
- Click OK.
In EndNote( if you did not use Direct Export and have a saved file )
- Open your EndNote library.
- Select FILE and IMPORT.
- Click CHOOSE FILE and select the text file to download.
- Click OPEN.
- Select the PROQUEST filter from IMPORT OPTION: pull-down menu. If filter is not found in pull-down
menu select OTHER FILTERS.
- Click IMPORT.