Moving Citations from AIP (American Institute of Physics) Journals into RefWorks
In an AIP Journal
- Click in the box to left of desired citations.
- Click Export Citations.
- Select RefWorks in the drop-down menu.
- Click Download. A browser window opens with the citation(s) formatted in RefWorks format.
- Use the browser's EDIT menu to SELECT ALL and COPY.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click References then click Import at the top of the screen.
- Select RefWorks Tagged Format from the Import Filter/Data Source drop-down menu.
- Select Tagged Format.
- At the Select Text File box, click Browse and select the text file name.
- Click Import.
Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com