Moving Citations from Bibliography of Asian Studies into RefWorks
In Bibliography of Asian Studies
- Click add to bookbag below desired records.
- Click bookbag in top toolbar to view Bookbag Holdings.
- Click Download Contents. [Note: Download Records does not work.] .
- Save the text file.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click References then click Import at the top of the screen.
- Select Bibliography of Asian Studies - BAS from the Import Filter/Data Source drop-down menu.
- Browse to select the text file.
- Click Import.
Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org