Moving Citations from Reaxys into RefWorks
- Display citation hitset.
- Click in the box to the left of desired citations to select citations.
- Click Output above the record display.
- Click Literature Management Systems.
- Click OK.
- Click Download.
- Use the browser's EDIT and SELECT ALL to select all of the records.
- Copy the records using EDIT and COPY.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click References and Import at the top of the screen.
- Click From Text.
- Select BIBSYS (RIS Import Format) from the Import Filter/Data Source drop-down menu.
- Select All Databases from the Database drop-down menu
- Click in the text box, and Paste your records into the box.
- Click Import.
Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org