Moving Citations from WebSPIRS SilverPlatter Databases into RefWorks
In a WebSPIRS Database
- Click in the box to the left of desired records.
- Click on the Disk icon at the right of the screen.
- Click in the radio button to the left of Export to Refworks.
- Select desired save options.
- Click on OK in the upper right of screen.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org