Library Course Pages (LCPs) are created by librarians, in collaboration with faculty and instructors, and tailored to a specific course's needs and assignments. LCPs may be accessed from MyUW or Learn@UW.
Depending on the course, the Library Course Page may contain:
- electronic reserves links
- a link to a list of print materials on reserve for the class in campus libraries
- links to research tools such as journal databases and Web sites
- tips and techniques for making library research faster and more efficient
- Refworks, for help in formatting bibliographies
- contact information for personal assistance