Please note: Some library services will be unavailable between July 23rd and August 12th, 2013:
- From July 23rd through August 12th:
- On the morning of August 5th:
- 12:00 am - 7:00 am: Searching the Library Catalog and MadCat will be possible, but your patron account information will be unavailable.
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am: MadCat will be entirely unavailable. The Library Catalog will remain available.
- 8:00 am: MadCat will be available for searching, but My MadCat Account and placing requests will be unavailable.
- On the morning of August 5th: MadCat will be in read-only status. However, all other functions (requesting/renewing) will remain unavailable until August 12th.
- On August 12th, full Library Catalog functionality will return.