Study space in Ebling Library for the Health Sciences.
We want to promote your library announcements, news items, and events (including workshops) on the Libraries News & Events page!
Please send all materials to Libraries News & Events staff at email@example.com, or using the form at the bottom of the page.
What are we looking for?
- News, announcements, and reminders about library events, exhibits, policies, resources, and service updates.
- Short feature articles about library staff members, library collections and spaces, and library history.
- Information about giving to the libraries, information for non-university-affiliates about the libraries, and information geared toward specific university library users (undergraduates, graduate students, academic staff, and faculty/instructors).
- Articles of interest from local, state, or national publications that relate to the libraries.
View of the Reading Room in the Wisconsin Historical Society. Photo by Brent Nicastro.
Submitting is easy.
- Send an email with your short writeup (200-300 words) to Libraries News & Events staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If possible, include a photo or image related to the topic of your writeup.
- Is the information already elsewhere? Just send a link to your library blog, calendar, or an external publication using the form below.
- Just want to send a story idea? Simply fill out the form below.
Library staff & site readers: do you have a story idea, comment or question? Please contact us using the form below: