The UW-Madison Libraries offer access to a multitude of collections in humanities, science, engineering, business, medicine and law.
Fee-Based Services for Corporate and Private Libraries, Businesses, and Individuals:
Several UW Madison libraries offer for-fee services. These are listed below and include contact information.
If you are unsure which service is right for you, simply contact any of them. That service will forward your requests to another service, if that is appropriate.
- Wisconsin TechSearch. Wisconsin TechSearch is a document delivery and literature search service of the Wendt Engineering Library and accesses all UW-Madison libraries. Call (608) 262-5917.
- Digitization on Demand – to request complete scans of works in the public domain held by the Memorial Special Collections and the Mills Music Library, have your library staff contact us for access to our digitization Web form or simply place your request to GZM via OCLC.
- Ebling Library Document Delivery for Non-Affiliates. The Ebling Library Document Delivery for Non-Affiliates is a document delivery service of the Ebling Library. Call (608) 262-6362. FAX: (608) 265-5598.
- Law Library Document Delivery Service. The Law Library Document Delivery Service is provided by the Law Library. Call (608) 265-6695.
- Business Information Center. For document delivery, research and literature searching in the business world, call (608) 263-3902