We provide resources to help you learn how to find the information you need.
- Research Tips and Videos: provide quick answers to some basic questions about doing research
- CLUE: a 45-minute tutorial overview of basic library resources and research strategies
- Workshops, Classes, and Tours: opportunities to tour campus libraries and participate in workshops on research-related resources
- Research Guides: guides for doing research on specific subjects
- Instructional Services for Faculty: ways librarians can collaborate with faculty to help students develop the skills, strategies, and knowledge base needed to find, evaluate, and use information effectively